Leaf Sciences was founded on the belief that access to premium grade phytocannabinoids will change the cannabinoid landscape. Our Executive Team passionately believes in cannabidiol as a positive health motivator and in the need to make it available to consumers.
To that end, we supply the global cannabidiol community with the highest-grade CBD Isolates, CBD Oils and Bespoke CBD White Label Services to maintain quality of living through quality cannabidiol.
Now that CBD is finally getting some of the recognition it deserves, CBD jobs throughout all levels of the supply chain can be found all over the country where cannabis legalization measures have successfully been passed. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who feel passion for the digital marketing world and a deep interest in learning the right skills to start or progress a career in this industry.
Duties of the Role will include:
- To oversee the promotion of the business, provided services, and products. Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns, both online and physical (Print).
- Overseeing and maintaining Google AdWords, email marketing, social media, website promotion and other intermittent online promotions, being aware of GDPR and other data regulations/practises.
- Physical/Print marketing – design and creation of posters, flyers, banners, pamphlets etc. in line with the marketing strategy and procedures. Competent use of InDesign, Ai Illustrator, Photoshop and other programmes.
- Overseeing the company’s external sponsorship and advertising opportunities, in conjunction with the director’s discretion and marketing budget. – Alongside this, producing generic adverts for the company and maintaining them to remain up-to-date and a good representation of Leaf Sciences.
- Be actively analytical of marketing campaigns, projects, communications and procedures, constantly monitoring and reporting on effectiveness, looking for potential improvements alongside looking for positives.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives. Remaining communicative with branch managers and sales representatives about feedback, trends and demand for products and services within the industry. Discuss products, stock and promotional ideas from customer facing employees to ensure marketing is informed and strategic with analytical support.
- Process and complete internet orders, answering calls and guiding customers through the website on a reactive basis. (Requires knowledge of the company website, its mechanics, stock levels, pricing, local geography and the internal systems – both sales and transport).
- Designing and organising promotional items for in-store and external publicising (pens, notepads, t-shirts etc).
- Reactive marketing – one-off designs, prints and projects. Ranging from producing banners, recruitment ads to security signs
- Social Media
- High level of accuracy and organisation
- Able to work under pressure and meet targets
- Brand and Product Content
- Graphics (not essential but use of Adobe is preferable)
- Equally writing skills to create content in such languages
- Communication skills
- Teamwork disposition
With Leaf Sciences you will be able to learn everything about digital marketing in a fresh and international environment where you will be able to learn all the aspects about this field. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: www.leaf-sciences.com
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote/London Office/Surrey Office
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm